Hot Donuts & Donut Machine Hire
Does the thought of having piping hot cinnamon donuts at your next party or event sound too good to be true?
We have sourced what we believe is the best tasting donut mix, combined with quality cinnamon sugar to give you a perfect tasting donut every time.
We have quality commercial Roband donut cookers, with a donut dropper and commercial stick mixer to prepare and cook the donuts with a minimum of fuss.
We are often told that our donuts are the hit of the party, something a little different from the standard party food that have party goers coming back for more time after time, why not make your next party or event sure to be remembered.
Like all of our hire equipment, the machine can be delivered to your door and you can cook the donuts at a time that suits you, or we can supply a staff member to make and serve the donuts so you can sit back, relax and enjoy your event.
The hire rate for our donut cooker is $130.
That will supply you with all of the equipment to produce approx. 60 – 70 donuts, for each additional serve of 60 – 70 donuts it is an additional $30, as a guide we recommend catering for around 2-3 donuts per guest.
If you are unsure how many you will use please call or click request advice and we will be more than happy to discuss Donuts in more detail.
Donuts and Conditions
We supply you with everything you need to make our delicious donuts, because of the nature of the donut batter, it must be mixed (by the customer) just prior to cooking, we will also supply you with a food grade mixing bucket and commercial grade stick mixer to complete the task.
The donut batter is quite thick and can be tiring if mixing larger quantities, we recommend sharing this task with a second person.
The DIY option is reasonably straight forward, however we must highlight that there are several eligibility conditions.
- You need to supply a sturdy table that is solid and not a folding type (NO trestle style tables)
- The cooker must be set up on level ground and not in a high foot traffic area
- There must be a responsible adult (over 18) operating/supervising at all times
- The cooker cannot be moved once it has been in operation or until the oil has cooled back down to room temperature, we recommend leaving overnight before emptying the cooker
- The oil heats to a temperature of 190 degrees and can be extremely dangerous if not treated seriously, we recommend keeping away from children or out of sight if your party involves alcohol
- No one is permitted to use the cooker whilst under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- We supply you with 8 litres of quality canola oil in reusable tins (2 x 4lt) and it is still in good condition after a cook, this oil is yours to keep, use or dispose of as you see fit
Why not take the stress out of your next event and have one of our friendly team do all the hard work for you?
We will come to your event or party, set up the equipment, tables and table cloths. We then operate the cooker and mix the donuts ready to serve your guests.
We can serve the donuts over a short time (large batch ready for your guests) or long period of time (a slow steady stream of piping hot donuts all night).
At the end, the operator packs up the equipment. Delicious and hassle free!
We also specialise in larger corporate functions and can supply in excess of 800+ donuts if required.
For more information please click request advice or call 0477 222 895.